See Who Is Following You In D* (Diaspora* Alpha)Posted: 6 February 2012
To find a list of the people following you (who you have not added to an aspect):
- Click your <USERNAME> on the top right corner of your Diaspora* page.
- Select “Contacts” from the menu. A new page will open.
- On the new page, click on “Only sharing with me” (with a number next to it) located on the lower left side. Here you can see the people following you, but whom you are not following.
To become a ‘mutual follower,’ simply put the contact following you in one of your aspects—but choose wisely, as they will see all updates to that aspect. (More on ‘mutual followers’ (aka ‘friends’) is found here.)
If you do not add them to an aspect, they will only see your public posts. You, however, can see the posts to the aspect they put you in, but only when you click on their profile.
=== Related Posts In PillowFortress ===
On ‘Friends’ (aka ‘Mutually Following‘)
– How To ‘Friend’ Someone On D* (Diaspora* Alpha)
– Finding Friends On D* (Diaspora* Alpha)
– Friends Are Just ‘Mutual Followers’ (Diaspora* Alpha)
– How To See All Of Your Contacts On D* (Diaspora* Alpha)
On ‘Following’ Someone
– How To Follow Someone On D* (Diaspora* Alpha)
On ‘Being Followed’
– Being Followed On D* (Diaspora* Alpha)
On ‘The Stream‘
– ‘Explore’ In The Stream (Diaspora* Alpha)
– ‘Participate’ In The Stream (Diaspora* Alpha)
– Only See Your Friends In Your Stream (Diaspora* Alpha)
– Thumbnail Images: What Are They? (And Why Do They Keep Changing?) (Diaspora* Alpha)
– What Is ‘Pin’? (And How Is It Different From ‘Like’?) (Diaspora* Alpha)
Finally: All Diaspora Tutorials In One Click