Stream @ happeningin.eu: Who’s Posting (Diaspora* Alpha Forks)Posted: 12 February 2012
Rove has discontinued support for Diaspora “[d]ue to irrecoverable disagreements with the commercial, for-profit nature of Diaspora Inc.” Nonetheless, the same feature appears to be available at Pistos-Diaspora as well, that is, diasp0ra.ca and calispora.org, although for the latter I cannot confirm if this is the case.
happeningin.eu diasp0ra.ca (and possibly calispora.org), there are some subtle changes to the stream which make it easier to see why you are seeing what you are seeing. I don’t know what to call this, and so—in the spirit that a picture is worth a thousand words—I will show you.
happeningin.eu diasp0ra.ca (and possibly calispora.org), when a post appears in your stream it is accompanied by very small, different colored ‘boxes’ on the top right side of the post. When you hover over these boxes, it shows you your connection to the post (see Figure 1).
For example, you can see in Figure 1 that Building20 is both in my aspects and there is a #tag in the post I am following (see the highlighted box).
The color of the little “box” seems to be significant:
- “Red” means that the post is from the Community Spotlight.
- “Blue” means that the post contains a #tag you are following.
- “Green” means that this post comes from someone in one of your aspects.
Even if I am wrong about the color scheme, it is easy to check: simply hover over the box, and it will tell you your connection.
=== Related Posts on PillowFortress ===
– Formatting Your Posts: Markdown Editor @ happeningin.eu (Diaspora* Alpha Forks)
– Design Changes @ happeningin.eu: The Upper Panel (Diaspora* Alpha Forks)
– Diaspora* Forks: More Than The Core (Diaspora* Alpha Forks)
– Chat @ diaspora.ca (Diaspora* Alpha Forks)